Here’s what we do know:
– there will be a start and an end. The middle bit is up to us!
– each team member needs a decent level of stamina and fitness
– we will collectively discuss and agree our ‘ways of working’ as a group when we meet
– your guides will always decide and act according to the best interests of the group
– safety always comes first: our local professional expedition guides are experienced and in full charge of the adventure travel side of the expedition; Richard Bellars is an experienced traveller, and experienced and fully in charge of the facilitation and development side of the expedition; everyone else is individually responsible for their own behaviour.
For more specifics on our next expedtition, click here.