“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs
Could this be the journey you always promised yourself?
You have an amazing chance to experience the journey of a lifetime – a unique, profound and remarkable adventure few even dare to allow themselves.
This is about getting more out of yourself and your world in the next 9 months than in the previous 9 years!
You will see yourself as a different person with new eyes: revitalised, refocused, with an amazing sense of purpose, energy and clarity. You’ll feel enthusiasm and excitement like you haven’t felt in years. You will have a renewed passion for your life, your work and everything in between.
It kicks off with a 9-day expedition into the wild…
- Remarkable landscapes will offer that precious time and space for the priceless and rare event of personal and professional exploration, discovery and transformation.
- You will be challenged personally and professionally, emotionally and physically.
- You will be rewarded with a whole new view of yourself and your world.
Many are drawn to the thrill of adventure. With us, the journey continues once you return…
You and your peer group of adventurers receive 9 months of all important follow up, challenge, support and accountability. So many inspiring travels, holidays, courses, workshops and programmes – all inspiring in their own right – can get left as photo albums or training manuals on the shelf to gather dust. It’s when you return that the full value can be realised.
- You receive individual coaching and facilitated peer group mentoring sessions to continue to guide the new you with your new ideas, dreams and perspectives
- You integrate what you learned and experienced, for yourself and from the group
- You embed new empowering behaviours and make them ‘stick’
- You do what it takes to keep those promises you will have made to your dreams, yourself and to each other out in the wilderness.
- You nourish a diverse support group of trusted relationships forged through the power of the shared experience of a remote adventure.
To join a ‘Grand Adventure’ you will have to be personally ambitious, open to new ideas and new experiences, committed to getting better results and building an exciting future, and adventurous in nature. If an encounter with a hippo or crocodile is too much to think about, this won’t be for you.
Why pick us?
- We believe this to be truly unique, based on our blend of passion and skills, experience and expertise, and with a commitment of service to you.
- We have the people and know-how to guide you safely to a deeper understanding of yourself and to guide you safely in the wilderness of Africa.
- This journey will unleash the potential of both the inner exploration and outer adventure.
Each of the journeys we offer is unique and special – typically in a river, island or mountain environment. If you can’t make our next trip, yet you’re keen for future expeditions, please call to introduce yourself and register your interest with us.
If you are feeling ‘the call to adventure’ in 2012, are curious to explore your greater potential, and believe it’s time to have the adventure of your life to discover just how good you can be, call us now.
Many hear the call, few dare to follow it